AGY 6.02% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hmmmm not a bad first post ozzir.. unfortnately i dont have any...

1. 99 Posts.
    Hmmmm not a bad first post ozzir.. unfortnately i dont have any answers for you... but i will take the time to post a few of my own experiences in the hope u can take some solace in knowing ur not alone in doing it hard recently... i'm dealing in smaller numbers than you but i'd say similar percentage losses over the past week & a bit.. only been trading fulltime since 2nd March (great time to start... big correction wednesday before i started & almost as big on the Monday i started) lost about 15% of my startup capital before i even started... been working hard.. hedging.. scrapping & fighting for 5 months & finally got back to a position i was very pleased & comfortable with on Wednesday 25th July after 3 of my best days trading.... it lasted all of 24 hours.. only to see me perhaps foolishly jump into a cpl of large short term long positions on thursday & then see all the gains of that week wiped out on open Friday... if only i had gone short rather than long i would be now thinking i was a genius rather than a dunce... (i am learning there are lots of "if only's" in this career choice)

As for doing dough on AGY... this might make u feel better... i was one of abt 2 people to cut & run at its low of i think 55cents on a wednesday during May (my biggest loss to date) only to see it rebound & in less than 48 hours be trading well above my entry price... to add insult to injury i was working at my former workplace that Friday & couldnt even trade it to recoup some of my losses..

anyway.. strangely enough i'm still enjoying what i'm doing.. learning heaps.. didnt expect to make too much in the first cpl of years.. just using this time to learn some of the differences between part time & fulltime trading & hopefully gain enough experience & knowledge to do ok at it for the rest of my working days because this is what i want to do... i now look forward to my work EVERY day.. something i haven't done for the past 21 years... i have a steely resolve & determination to learn to be a better trader..

Good luck with AGY & GDN.. i currently hold a small amount of AGY & haven't seen the need to sell them yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.005(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $121.2K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8174 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 147851 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.