CY5 8.16% 4.5¢ cygnus metals limited

My take:Not only do Cygnus Gold, Auteco Minerals and Bellevue...

1. opk
    9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My take:

• Not only do Cygnus Gold, Auteco Minerals and Bellevue Gold share the same physical address (Ground Floor, 24 Outram St, West Perth), they also have common (ex-)directors, officers, shareholders and backers/funding sources.

• Cygnus has clearly stated in several of its recent announcements that it is looking for new opportunities. By analogy with AUT and BGL it would most likely be looking to acquire a high-grade gold resource with exploration upside. That is where the upside lies, in particular if Cygnus enjoyed a share price run post-acquisition similar to those of AUT or BGL. You want to be in now to make the most of this opportunity.

• The recent restructuring of the Cygnus portfolio as documented in the company’s December quarterly (see Appendix 2 in the activities report) indicates to me that they have prepared both a nickel and a gold portfolio held by subsidiaries Deneb Resources Pty Lt and Cygnus Gold (Projects) Pty Ltd, respectively. Given the current favorable climate for new IPOs, I would not be surprised if – upon acquisition of a new high-grade gold resource project – Cygnus would either float or sell the existing nickel and gold portfolios.

I hope these scenarios will play out sooner rather than later. You don’t want to miss a good market…

My thoughts only. No advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $13.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $66.96K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150426 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.