TAL 14.3% 0.8¢ talius group limited

Colonnadecouldnt help myself, cant let that sort of nonsense go...

1. 378 Posts.
    Colonnade

couldnt help myself, cant let that sort of nonsense go unanswered.lol

RE; quarterly
    Co seems to have overcome technical issues at Palo-Pinto which were largely responsible for previous poor qtr. Negotiations on Barnett shale progressing, the Barnett is considered to be huge, would like to see AVD get a slice of that.
    Successful wells completed at Mother lode 2 producing above expectations.
    I think the acquisition of the bulk of ML 1 is a good strategic fit that has many obvious benefits, with potential for additional opportunities. Should provide an immediate revenue increase.
    Bank redetermination very positive imo but would like to see a major acquisition of a producing asset and profitable disposal of some of the older assets in order to put some funds in the kitty. As you said, negotiations are ongoing hope to see an announcement soon.

Starting to see more buyers lining up for stock and trading a bit more regularly now.
    I could sit here and dwell on some of the negatives but we have others here to do that. lol
    The price of oil and gas sure isnt doing us any harm

As long as the Co is able to raise more funds either thru the planned asset sales or some other means i dont see much downside from here.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $240 30.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3925764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 361106 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.