TAL 14.3% 0.8¢ talius group limited

deadknickWhat a miserable, sorry arsed sort you are. I'll bet...

1. 378 Posts.
    deadknick

What a miserable, sorry arsed sort you are. I'll bet your a real hoot at parties. Lots of friends too. LOL

Seriously sport, we are here to discuss companies not to become the subject of personal attacks by cynical drongos like yourself.

As 1 investor to another, let me ask you this;
    would the Advance Energy public relations guy tell you to go fu#k yourself ??

You've offered little intelligent discussion to this thread for a supposedly sophisticated investor. You're about as sophisticated as a $10 bottle of red.

Just goes to prove that you don't have to have a long neck to be a goose.

I looked at a few of your recent posts and see that you have been spreading your joy around.
    Things not working out too well for you ?
    Real sorry to hear that.

Can't wait for AVD to pay out your con-note (if u r who u say u r) in the hope that you will crawl back under whatever rock it is you came out from under.

I thought your comments about the Co bankers was one of the dumbest things you have ever said, and clearly demonstrated your ignorance. For a bank in the US to extend credit on those terms in the current climate after conducting an extensive review of AVD is very positive.

You seem to prefer to make pathetic illconsidered one-liners instead of offering substance. Why bother ?

regards

Lassater

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $240 30.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3925764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 361106 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.