AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

1st quaterly report, page-12

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    steveba,

Hind side is a funny thing. I am sure most of us would love to be accumulating at 3 cents now but most of us have also accumulated over the last few years. I am also down on paper but when buying a small cap I never expected to always be up. Look at Martin Blakeman, he has bought millions of shares of which most are also at a much higher SP. He has continued to buy more and take up his full entitlement. This must give you some confidence?

There are some good small caps and some bad,majority of them remain low for several years before finding the motherload or signing that JV agreement to make all their dreams come true.(BM or LV or Mt M could be the motherload and we already have a JV with Exergen)

I personally have been looking fwd to the next few months for years.

-Exergen to list means way less secrets with regards to BM. Great news for MNM holders.
    -ALDP funding finally taking place.
    -Hopefully some S7 allocations soon.
    -If Exergen commit to building the demo plant its huge for MNM holders. The potential value of BM is largely reliant on the success of failure of the plant in Morwell.
    -I think the value of MNM's brown coal also rests on the quality/potential of other brown coal products like gas, fertilizer,oil etc etc?

I don't think Exergen would be listing if they weren't optimistic.
    I don't think they would have selected a site for the demo plant at Morwell if they didn't intend to build the plant of which MNM is free carried.

Free carried on a 50 million demo plant is a huge deal IMO?
    Imagine trying to raise 50 million in this market, especially with a 10 million MC?

patience people....I know some say that we have to think LT but I think MNM will rerate long before the demo plant is built..

I told a friend to buy MNM in about 2009 when I started buying...
    He said no no why buy, knowbody is buying now why should I?
    He later bought 200 000 at 16 cents because he got tired of watching it going up.....

He is also crying now but won't buy more now its low,,,,I leave him alone

I also told him to buy NEU in 2009 when I was accumulating at 2 cents,,,he said no no

Buy low and sell high....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.