VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

1st shipment coming, page-38

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Relax "p-a"... I don't understand what you want to achieve as instant gratifications are rare for investors in developers and you have bought some? VMS stock relatively recently (as you stated on 31/12/19) and become justifiably almost # 1 spruiker ... so instead of bagging the company mindlessly now ...just read your own contributions eg few months ago you wrote:

"I think you people should now take the opportunity and get out.......hopefully you may get the chance very soon and take between .016c and 0.018c.........
    These are rock chip samples designed to target drilling locations...
    Also, has anybody bothered to ring the state or Federal mining ministers office and ask the question on Riley and Mt. Stanley operations?.......
    A.R has had until late September, his hands are tied by the bureaucratic B.S.......First, it was the Ant loving tree hugging greens (Cu#t$), then from the Hydro mob to transport minister, to local government, etc, etc.........

Interestingly, I have spoken to various stake holders and I'm only a relatively new comer............
    and from what I garner from those conversations indicates that all conditions and requirements for the road usage on the Hydro section and others have been agreed to and that all is now required is for it to be signed off on..........Also, that all other matters relating to port and production is ready to go.......

Now, do not take my word for it.....call the local Queenstown and Zeehan councils, etc. Call the port of Burnie and do some research......its easy to bag out someone, whenever all you do is listen to is H.C chatter........
    either be patient or sell......we all have a choice.......And to answer in advance to the ones who say we have stuck it out and we are down so much.........then stop bagging it out or you will be down more.......your negative commentary is destroying your own investment........Cheers (p"-a".)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.