BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Esh, wrt your comment apropos costing of UG mine; "so all should...

1. 485 Posts.
    Esh,
    wrt your comment apropos costing of UG mine; "so all should be good"...frankly those figures terrify me.So much could go wrong and I have it on good authority that it will take probably 3 or 4 years before we get more oz,s out of it.Is this venture a last desperate throw of the dice and a tacit admission that tucano alone is non viable as it stands?? Yes indeed,as gold curve goes up so does BDR,but we can't always bank on that.Nobody on this forum knows what is going on at Tucano,whether anything has turned around in the slightest.Show me the money,show me the figures.Yet everyone is posting comments akin to the second coming.I can only conclude that they are trading the gold price.I think they are smart.None of those posts have anything reliable to say about BDR.All the talk about the UG,wet weather conquest,new weatherproof roads, massive improvements with new leadership etc etc are just talk.Does anyone dare to speak the truth except me? Please spare the abuse and show me that Im wrong...Nobody in their right mind,with a failing business would spend their last 50 mill on a risky and uncertain venture.I hope to G-d that we aren't being set up by a cabal of shorters who would profit massively by a drop in SP to one or 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.