BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Speaking of conspiracy theories, I've been musing this one...

1. 445 Posts.
    Speaking of conspiracy theories, I've been musing this one that's yet to emerge from the realm of the X-Files. If we was to believe that the US Govt. was behind 9/11, propagating lies about WMD, illegal rendition, Jade Helm false flag, etc.. and now the threat of drone-borne nuclear attack, all of which supposedly veiled a far darker agenda, then we have to ask ourselves why wouldn't the gold industry be targeted? SlimW has listed many tempting reasons for them to do just that. The combined reasons are probably more compelling than the security of Middle-East oil flow into USA in the 70s to 90s.

If we think about it, the gold industry is made up of a series of commercial links: miner-transporter-smelter/refiner-exchange/investor-vault contractors and so on. And a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. It is vulnerable chain. What if the London bullion vaults were frozen by Govt. order? Or the reputable Swiss refiners incapacitated? Or public distrust in the major gold exchanges whipped into a frenzy?

Here's an interesting allegation: http://www.viewzone.com/fakegold.html
    Do give it a read. It's worth the few minutes of your time spent doing so.

If the safe haven of gold was destroyed in the public's mind, what would be the market value of our meagre personal holding of genuine but suspect gold coins? To whom do we then go for refuge? Fiat currency once more? Whilst I may like gold (way too much, really), but I do make an effort to diversify my investment portfolio. Just in case... R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.