BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi Everyone, It appears to me that the big boys are almost...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Everyone,

It appears to me that the big boys are almost loaded up. The proof comes from the other day announcement where PARADICE subscribed for the capital raise and was also buying at average 27c from the open market.
    Most of the top 20 holders and other large holders have only added to their position. It's been a good couple of month now and I think they are now fully loaded and ready to take it higher. The shorts are in a very uncomfortable situation....they were hoping for the .195 holders to dump instead they are in fact adding to their position. I also added from .265 to .275.
    It still needs a good catalyst....one thing I can guess is at target qtrly report which will fuel the confidence of the ship turning around big time. Another one is the 19th April Shanghai gold exchange price fixing in RMB ( chinese yuan). But I have done bit of research around it and in expectations its not going to explode the gold price which some are claiming, rather just a better price discovery mechanism.

Anyway all good for BDR holders, onward and upwards.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.