VFX 0.00% 0.6¢ visionflex group limited

1ST Technicals, page-109

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I am always happy to learn new things, and maybe one day I will spend the time learning to read the charts.

I don't know if I could ever invest in a company solely based on what a chart was telling me. I like to know what the company does and be able to sell that to someone else (justify the purchase).

I do 1x penny/speculative stock a quarter. Its a high risk vs high reward, but am prepared that there is a high chance I'm just throwing my money down the drain.

You are correct that Buffett doesn't invest in these types of shares but he has billions at his disposal and would prefer a lower risk and smaller reward investing strategy.

Take Ashton Kutcher for example and owning shares in start ups like Paypal, Uber, Skype, Pinterest, Airbnb etc, they are his successes but I'm also assuming we will never find out the number he has invested in that haven't come off.

MVP retraced today to below what I sold it at, so I can breath a sigh of relief that my instincts were correct haha.

We all have companies we wished we never invested in (EM1 for me), and others that have great products ruined by idiotic management (IPD for me).

I'm not worried about the day to day trading levels of 1ST, because I believe in what it can do, and haven't had any reason to doubt the progress yet. Health industry is (wrongly) fearful of technology but there is a slow change of the guard and things will pick up. Management can sign agreements to say their company will start to use products that 1ST has to offer, but they still require staff to be onboard and use it properly before the bigger return on investment is realised.

As always just my 2c! Haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5950000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2242622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.