VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

Avoiding all the commentary about the stock, I just came to post...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Avoiding all the commentary about the stock, I just came to post the updated chart since I've somehow felt responsible for the "investors" here.

Peeps who missed out on my charting can view this thread and read previous posts My current attached chart hasn't been changed in terms of lines or levels.

#1ST 28.02.20.png

NO BUY ON 1ST - NO COUNTER TREND TRADE AS 2.8c GAP WILL FILL! Good luck to all

@Malcolm1209 thank you for the kind words I know it's not easy to sometimes turn away from a conviction in bias to take a logical look at things. I must confess I AM NOWHERE NEAR MASTERY!! I'm essentially stuck in the "break-even" trader zone. Fluctuate between being in profit, and then back to negative territory. It sure is a very difficult occupation but it's mainly because we are battling our own psychology everyday, which is what needs mastery at
    Probability is the name of the game (For Traders)

@T.E.P. just to clarify, in FY19 I made a loss of -$447 lol! Would be nice finding a trader who lost less (and showed their statements) though I appreciate the comment about transparency. If it was so easy (which it is) everyone would do it but self interest is strong when financials are involved. Maybe one day a large fund will invest in me. Thats all

Thanks for the honesty here @BadLoser. Some people think investors only make money and traders get smoked. Nobody is fallable in the markets! So true about people having self interest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9837746 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3609437 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.