VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

1ST Technicals, page-66

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    No disrespect @T.E.P but charting isn't your strong suit whatsoever, and I am sceptical about your fundamentals. I am sure the system you're using is RIGHT FOR YOU though so good luck to you also mate.

My job as a chartist is to share my observations in a charting thread. That is all

Just a suggestion, perhaps you might want to share DATA with your fellow investors. Put up the broker data or an UPDATED T20. I still doubt if John Plumber is still a holder
    Since you're the investor, why don't you wipe 6c? It's "cheap" hehehe

I did mention:
    "I will put myself on the line & say prices SHOULD MOVE UP ON THE 6c LINE WIPE TOMORROW"

Today is here! It can't even have a single share transacted. This shows we are worlds away for now on a counter trend move back up.

This is bad! If my counter trend thesis cant even come together then it's more worrying than a "sophisticated investor" SHOULD think.

NOTE:
    I did take a DEMO LONG on Stocks In Play app to see how my thesis will pan out. It's not something I have a real strong conviction towards hence I haven't put real money on it but we will see. Entry is 6c and I am down about $500 on it. Will most likely be a loss.

Due to the nature of the manipulation 1ST has, there is currently NO EDGE in trying to trade this chart formation. Has no volume, no attractive spread. I'm ALL out of interest here.

Will be back with an update or a position when a better pattern emerges I am sure.

As @stormer has mentioned..... I do not see what other people see. Must be a different stock.....
    Not sure how systematic selling = a positive thing for the believers. No logic to that statement whatsoever UNLESS you are a Short Seller taking advantage of reversing prices. That would be FOCUS ASSET MANAGEMENT & BARCLAYS BANK ft John Plumber. These volumes don't take place by retail initiation lmfao and IMO y'all got played for a fool with a certain individual feeding rubbish Broker Data

TIP:
    Do not take your charting advice or opinions from those who have very little charting knowledge.
    Same can be said for taking advice off anybody. We all have a brain. Let that be your expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10326656 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5749999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.