KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

posting here. Excellent DD in threads at times. Been around "msg...

1. 42 Posts.
    posting here. Excellent DD in threads at times.

Been around "msg brds", since Global Crossings.

Novogen, for about 5 months. I think maybe GK's comments might have did him in or maybe even his non-comments.

He said things like, "we won", iam declaring victory, when nothing had even made it not just to the clinic, but toxic testing. There was no word from GK about cardiovascular, until Interm took over. Other then the analyst saying Anisina affected a non-cancer cell line, BUT , will just have to be monitored.

Missed clinical dates, over and over and it was all becoming confusing. The acting CEO did not praise GK and actually said the company needs to be ran effectively. I agree with the ones here of.....possible favoritism, etc..

Also kind of looking like Anisina will be a go, before Cantrixil. Dr. Stein said in her presentation, Anisina dosen't effect the heart, "cardiovascular". Most likely, Ninja Chook(?), is right about this Cantrixil "issue", is actually it potentially having a positive effect on yet another disease.

Anyway, like, hate or even don't care about "GK", but what if his 2014 comment turns out to be right ??:
    " If we are right, we will change the face of cancer treatment and end up with some of the largest selling oncology drugs in history"
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/no...affordable-price/story-fneszs56-1226905158967

Besides, one thing about the price drop, noone is taking into account the world markets are, have been, in a serious sell-off. Drug discovery is high-risk and cash leaves. Catch here is, none of the scientist have left, they have done some amazing things and Novogen is funded. That said, NVGN's volume points to no panic, either way. It's being told to show it's hand now.....

Glta!
    Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.