KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

" "The therapy we have developed takes apart the structure of...

1. 42 Posts.
    " "The therapy we have developed takes apart the structure of the cell, we're trying to cause the cell to commit suicide," Professor Gunning said.
    Previous attempts to attack the structure of cancer cells have failed because the cell building blocks hit by the cancer drugs were the same building blocks used to keep the heart beating.
    "It was a good idea, you just had to get around the problem of killing the patient as well as their cancer,"

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...-offers-new-hope/story-fneuzlbd-1226697364320
    ----------------------------------------

Dr. Stein said, most importantly, it dosen't affect the heart. She even joked about it and the audience was laughing. That video is a year old and today it looks like they have solved yet, another problem no company has yet to do. Anisina is a huge potential $$. I actually would like to see it go forward first.

It's always best to just piggy back off an already working, compound. Mining companies call it, Closeology.....best place to build a new mine?, right next to an existing one and geology has no boundaries. " closeology "

Glta!
    Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.