KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

That second link referred to a stock which was 1.79 last...

1. 2,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    That second link referred to a stock which was 1.79 last Thursday and hit 55.75 yesterday. Biggest move I've ever seen in two days. Naturally, it is unsustainable and a lot of people who were not in at the bottom are going to get seriously burned there, in their efforts to chase it. A frenzy like that does not allow time for DD and I'm sure there were people buying (and shorting) who have no idea of what the company is involved with. One side-effect of all that is a scramble to find "the next AQXP". There were posters on the AQXP yahoo board who I've never seen suggesting NVGN. That may have contributed a bit to the volume yesterday, at least it was "free advertising" as there were probably thousands of readers of that AQXP's board. Let's hope they do some DD on NVGN and realize it's got MORE potential than AQXP.
    Sample of ref's to NVGN:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/searchview/?&bn=afec248e-8d98-4070-be8e-d7c9c8c5f3ce&q=nvgn&in=b&sm=

I'm less worried about NVGN going up "for no reason" or "without news" than I was about it going down.
    It was ready to recover even without a phenomenon like AQXP creating an updraft. Good work on NRT yesterday, guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.