FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Thats how I see FMG S/Price now.. Foreget ever seeing the dizzy...

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thats how I see FMG S/Price now.. Foreget ever seeing the dizzy heights of a few months ago. The world has changed, and even more important FMG has changed. Its no longer this incredible upstart Iron Ore hopeful. It is now a common producer and its time to walk the walk. Its in a whole lot of trouble and strife, besieged on all sides from breach of contract litigation issues to worksafe issues, to the inevitable crunch in prices issues, to capitol raising issues, and most important of all, a rapidly changing investor sentiment issue. Its now time for the Directors to earn their money and to level with the Shareholders, who Twiggy was extolling to join his crusade just a few months ago when the Share price was $10 and more.. Twiggy is not to blame for the world slump but He is responsable for all the skeletons rattling around. This could well be the perfect storm for FMG. It is going to require immense skilful Leadership over the coming months, or we will see blood on the floor of this Company not seen since the darkest days of Annaconda...God help all shareholders if that should come to pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.