PLS 0.24% $4.19 pilbara minerals limited

$2.00

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Guys I think it is time we discussed $2. What does a 90s British boy band from London have to do with PLS you may ask, f-all I say.

A bit of perspective ..........

China's already basically over Corona, 14 new cases out of 1.3b yesterday, factories back up and running ......... this is a temp blip that will be over in the next couple of months at which point the markets will rocket back to where they were, in the interim governments will cushion the blow with stimulus packages.

I can completely understand why people sell under these conditions, capital destruction is never fun to see and everyone has the right to their individual investing/trading strategies but ask yourself have our major shareholder sold? no. They are the most informed Industy experts out there and they aren't giving away their piece of the PLS pie due to a bit of volatility ......... they know the European unions not rolling back their aggressive emissions target/china's not changing their 25% BEV penetration by 2025 target.

* China stockpiles should be used up within 4 months (and not all of that PLS off-takers) then the plant should be back in business running at name plate capacity (shipment still rolling out of Pt Headland at present)
    * Cash from converting stockpiles should cover 2020 expenses, than we have circa in $100m in cash.
    * Lithium short fall end expected end of 2020/2021 with an accompanying lithium price recovery
    * DFS expansion and POSCO announcements expected in the next quarter
    * Current market will make financing of any other mines near on impossible/unnecessary (Confirmed by benchmark - video prior post)

Market cap of $350m at 16c is basically the value of the plant ..... no real value attributed to cash, stockpiles or 200mt of spod, PLS is the most undervalued Lithium asset on the ASX and once this short term hysteria abates informed punters will recognize this as an amazing buying opportunity.

Medium term (Mid 2021) I see PLS starting to reflect its true value which believe is around the $2 at full capacity/nameplate recovery........ that''s without factoring in any POSCO or expansion upside.

Anyway, just a alternative view to the hundreds of pessimistic troll posts that have popped up lately (Call it glass half full)

Good luck to longs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.20 $4.24 $4.17 $45.33M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22127 $4.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.20 255294 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.21
  Change
0.010 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.20 $4.24 $4.17 4071195
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.