RHK 1.86% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

2.15% Traded Shares Raised SP by 300%

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi all,
    I am a long term holder and have been watching the events associated with FMS keenly. I have done a little analysis and here is my findings and views:
    -- The supply side for SELL is very thin in deed.
    -- Between 12/12/2016 to close of trading today (27/01/2016) total shares traded approx. 64.5 Million. Price has increased from 2.6 C to 7.9 C.
    -- Given that we have approximately 3 billions ordinary shared issued, this equates to "2.15% of traded shares has caused SP rise of 304% (i.e. price rise is more than tripled).
    -- yesterday and today has been very interesting trading. yesterday range of 0.6-8.2 and closing of 6.7 C is quite normal given some traders and holders to lock in profit. Today's trading especially the afternoon session has proved that not many people want to sell or lock in profit at this stage / with this price.
    -- Looks like all the holders are standing firm and looks like better times to come.
    -- If we look at the MMK offer in the past and given the recent developments with BBI and especially the success of BBIG proposed infrastructure relying on FMS resources, FMS is worth at this stage more than (the MMK offer) 30 C.
    -- However, I don't trust the BOD and wandering what they are thinking and what Todd's next move to be !!
    -- Meanwhile decided to HOLD HOLD HOLD.....

The above is my honest opinion only. Do your own research. Good luck to all fellow holders.

Regards,
    Akamal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.