DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

$2.1m debt due to be re-paid on jan 2, page-30

1. 6,764 Posts.
    albi,im with you 100%
    its a shame that its taken this long and with blood now on the carpet before some people on here shake themselves out of their preposterous dream of this mongrel ever going anywhere.

highlander, if you are in the unfortunate position to have allowed yourself to be sweet talked by kiril then i feel sorry for you.

i do not know him personaly,but ANYONE who comes on here week after week for years with stories like
    'I sat in a board meeting with " or I was with xyz on the board or had lunch has to be sus.

His most recent post includes words like "It was not OUR plan A or plan B "

I have been accusing him of blatant ramping on here for several years. You are correct he is not to blame and no one should base any decision on what they read here,but fair suck of the prawn,i do not recall a single post of his that moderation or a sense of precaution is evident

The best thing for all concerned is that he does not post again.And to support my view i will tou his very next and any future post that even hints at ramping

he probably has me on ignore anyway after the previous ear bashings i gave him

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.