DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

$2.1m debt due to be re-paid on jan 2, page-31

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kiril clearly posted as he saw it, and there was nothing in it for him to ramp...quite the opposite given that he is in the top 20 and took more in the last capital raising.

In my view his only crime is being an optimist! If you jump on the bandwagon and don't like the destination then that's your problem. I haven't seen a post that is unbelievable, yet I don't necessarily agree with his views. Every post on HC should be treated with sceptisism and we all make our own decisions.

I think in general, too many posters get confused between what is a fair share price, and how the company is performing. Also, this stock is very sensitive to sentiment.

Personally, I think the company is in far better shape today than at the time of the last raising (both financially and operationally). However, management gets a fail grade for shareholder communication and arguably capital management.

Subject to receiving an update on the company (viewed with appropriate scepticism), my concern is that they will have insufficient capital post the raising to really give this a crack, and will have their hand out again for cash in 12 months. I asked the question at the AGM about the need for cash, but Ian's view was that the business model didn't need it. However, the last 4c is not supportive of his view, and I will be very interested to see the next 4C.

Anyway, I might re-enter (a fourth time!) once I see the detail.

Disclosure: A handful to participate(?) in a capital raising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.