DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Personally I have a buy order in at .006 and .005 and will be...

1. 239 Posts.
    Personally I have a buy order in at .006 and .005 and will be taking my full allocation ? The immediate future has been sorted out.
    Can?t believe that someone as respected as Kiril is now referred to as a ?messenger? ? he never held a gun to anybodies head and has been asked time and time again what his views are and would he come out of silence and post something.... and he did.... his nic has been clearly stated his views and opinions.
    The pre Christmas sales didn?t happen ? but they will IMO.
    I will increase my holdings as I believe in the business model it?s always been a long term play for me ? I?m not saying that I?m not annoyed about the situation but in business this happens...... I agree this was left way too late to possibly rely on property developers to sign up so close the 10th Jan
    I just hope that we never have a ?share consolidation? now we have a bigger register.
    Just my opinion ? but I will be taking this opportunity to increase my holdings...... not getting an emotional attachment to a stock goes both ways... I see this as an opportunity and certainly don?t blame anyone on this site for this situation.
    Doesn?t look like we have any major holders jumping ship... although it?s early days.
    Anyway could be worst........ You could have a nice tidy sum trapped in at NKP......(so this seems like a doddle!)
    Good Luck to holders....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.