DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

thanks for response nathanblack.. thats pretty much my summation...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    thanks for response nathanblack.. thats pretty much my summation of those links also. i would have almost been tempted to buy into the dark view of some of our other hc furry friends on energymad..but the items that swung me back in favour of the good light was reading how they got out of peril from some financial debt and are currently providing trials in new york with their globes.

when i sniff outside not too dissimilar to joewolfmeister..well u never know it could just well be a wise investment to hold on to for awhile to observe what further news arises from that 10% holding?

-------------------------------------------------------

turbo.. thx also for the reply.. self fulfilling self fed prophecies on occasion it appears can materialise.. thanks for the 5 or 6 examples of those previous spot on predictions..

however i still standby my rating of SOMEWHAT.. without cutting and pasting posts of the past as u chose to provide above.. i do beleive it was also stated .. what a dog! never going anywhere! going bust! administration potentials! etc etc.. as it stands atm those other predictions have not materialised at this point in time and i do believe i still see INT listed on asx atm? therefore SOMEWHAT status is valid..

i have also often chuckled at previous comments offered by the dark brigade.. stating words to effect of.. 'hey all the brown stuff is gonna hit the fan..' closely followed by a 'hey but i wish all holders well cos i like them'..

i have on occasion sat here reading such KIND postings wondering wot was meant to be implied? wishing us well in terms of making the brown stuff? being the breeze that carries it to the fan? or in fact being the walls that are covered in the brown stuff after its been fanned? its been laughable to me the kind of well wishing some of the apocolyptics have shared here..i can well do without that nature of well wishing thank u very much.

all wars of words aside turbo.. i can empathise somewhat that u were attracted to this initially on the promise of early reward..im bearing scars from battle also.. well b4 the light globe ventures..u not the only one that has experienced some suffering. i dont think tho flogging the old horse so demeritally is going to provide u with any favours.. or in fact save anyone else from turmoil or success here down the track..

during ur journey here thru investing or observing INT trade so far..have u ever stopped for a moment to ask urself whether or not ur own negative inputs.. and futuristics blurtings have in fact actually contributed to ur delays of reward here mate? i duno about u but i have and this journey has taught me alot about myself all cash aside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.