TOE 2.86% 34.0¢ toro energy limited

$2 $2 $2, page-15

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    re: kemet Hi Sally_Wil

I hear what you are saying but my point is still valid which is that there are 3 uranium mines in this country operated by three different companies and that will not change until the laws change. That's not downramping, it's not negative - it's just a fact. Until then, except for companies with overseas activity, interest in every other company with Australian uranium interests is purely speculative.

Will the laws change? Probably. When? Who knows. The Federal government will change their policies before Labor does. I think it's a pretty good chance that Kim Beazley won't want this debate before the next Federal election as it will divide the party. On that basis those with prospects in the Territories are at the head of the queue.

In the meantime there is a fever which represents a great opportunity for traders for some great capital gains but with the proviso that prices may not hold (not unlike the tech boom in my opinion). Common sense will protect a trader. It also represents a great opportunity for smart companies to make some easy and lucrative fundraising eg by floating off uranium assets and that can be more value to a junior than actually being able to develop a mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 34.0¢ $9.449K 27.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 9367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.