TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

$2 $2 $2, page-16

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    p.s re: kemet Hi Sally_Wil

I just read the post of Ferret's article on TOE. He points the way to a possible time line for the state governments to change:

"The South Australian government currently permits uranium mining at Olympic Dam and Beverley, and supports the planned expansion of Olympic Dam.

In addition, the State government is actively promoting and partially funding exploration for uranium-bearing deposits.

While it currently maintains the "no new mines" policy of the Federal Labor party, the South Australian government is in favour of reviewing this policy at the next Federal Labor Party conference in
    2007."

I read an article over the weekend suggesting that the next step in Labor's policy platform might become "no increase in mines that exist when we take over the reigns". Policies evolve but they can take time. The earliest chance for uranium miners (excluding in the Territories) is if Liberal win power in the States. Following that might be the possibility of a current state Labor government breaking ranks - SA would be the most likely but they don't need to. They can simply allow the existing SA mines to expand for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.