CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

We were all happy to see 50% JV ownership based them putting up...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    We were all happy to see 50% JV ownership based them putting up all the capex but was warning you from start of the unlikelihood of the chinese ever agreeing to metals production ex sulphides cos of high capex cf to smelting capacity available in PRC ... then more evidence when they went the AII route for concentrates only.

We are not talking 50% foreign JV now for billion buck capex and hundreds of ozzie jobs. We are talking 100% foreign ownership for a pittance now and who knows, might even be shelved for next 10 or 20 years until time is righter for them and by which time they can import their own skilled labour. Get yr facts straight 2ic like u shouldave also had re sulphuric acid thread. Commodity prices move together. Lotsa negative vibes here have contributed to this opportunity now created for rape and pillage.

CMR aint the only one under fire here. Am sure LYC is a candidate and RIO and how many others cos of slack national policy. But u dont see me posting on the LYC thread my opinions, I leave it to them like you who have a relevant interest.

What has eventuated cf what we were led to believe bear no resemblence. The "why" will come out eventually. The immediate concern is what to do to prevent the "system" from realising this tragedy ... Ozzie not Greek. And what happens here may also influence yr own pocket with LYC.

My recent rounds find me surprised to find some of our policy makers who have had direct input into the evolution in the NT dont realise that the scheme of arrangement likely to be initiated by administrators is between 3 foreign entities over 100% control of ALL of CMR's assets. And what capex going back to Oz or what ozzie workerforce later here aint the immediate concern by sounds of things. Wonder if this "minor" point is lost to FH in performing their "corporate duty" atm.

Bad moon rising now bros ... did u see it ?

IMBOOCAWP haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.