CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

2ic what you say is well reasoned and yes buyer beware! Some...

1. 173 Posts.
    2ic what you say is well reasoned and yes buyer beware! Some have bought into this dream at very high stakes and held because of of the prospect of being associated with an ultimately great company.

Sure our dream was shattering with the Browns cost and time overruns but we held through thick and thin because we had the vision that managerial incompetence would count for nothing at the end of the day because this was a great resource - an historic resource with unbounded potential.

I personally would have held until the resource was fully extracted. Stupid as you say and I could well be but Australian yes and it was not all about money -it was about a dream. Now our dream has been taken away and it now becomes about self esteem pride and respect none of which has been shown by the compass board over the last twelve months for shareholders.

Ultimately, we and Australia may lose but we owe it to our families and the rest of the country to see this through. We have been cuckolded by a Board that has not shared our aspirations. This whole episode will have a devastating affect on many of us and our families.

Is there a reasonable doubt that all blame can be apportioned to us individually or can it be apportioned to the behavior of those who were in control that we as individuals had no influence on - we only had high expectations of reasonable managerial competence and we gave them everything and above all our trust

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.