CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

From The Caine Mutiny and various - "When in danger or in doubt,...

1. usp
    449 Posts.
    From The Caine Mutiny and various - "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout".
    There's one thing that I think would sink any older rowers ( newbies take their trader chances ) and that is page 19 of the Aug 28, 2008 Half Yearly where KPMG cast doubt over the viability as a "Going Concern". No drawdowns, no raisings or delays , then -- Lookout. I reckon the Board would hide behind that one. Oddly, that wasn't discussed on HC at the time.
    Time to move on with confidence.
    The trouble with time is forgetting. Oly mentioned once an " IMC ". That , for me was a mining company in the early 1970,s that made most of our modern pirates look like altar boys. Then, a Chalkie mate was worth as much lunch time shouts as you could afford. Things are faster now , but the principle is the same.
    Another, Madoff type story with it's fading time - ,Bernie Cornfeld. The book's title was " Do You Sincerely Want To Be Rich? ". All forgotten or ignored as in Vic.
    Between the Baltic Dry and Shanghai index, I'm confident - as soon as we get a bit lower on our AllOrds.
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.