CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

2 + 2 = 5?, page-8

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    L/T Co/Ni prices used in the original projections we all based our investment decisions on were lower than current spot.

The main prob is the capex and schedule delay blowouts, what appears like under-engineering and flow-sheet deficiencies.

Recall recent report too when original recoveries, feed grades and thruputs were actualy downgraded cf to original forecasts.

Guess maybe then, if a pilot operation was run before committing all our moolah, these flow-sheet deficiencies would have been exposed.

But what we now have is the rug pulled out from shareholders feet and an Ozzie admistrator negotiating rapidly with 3 foreign entities on how to carve up a major Ozzie asset where logical likely sequence of events will probably see HNC in full control of THE LOT for peanuts and ozzie shareholders massively diluted out ... OPINION.

And between AII and CMR holdings, HNC will ultimately control, for peanuts, Oz's future primary LEAD production over a generation or two.... whilst getting all the yet to be exposed uranium to boot .... as well as all them excellent NSW plays, 2 mill ozs gold in Peru (looks to me like we have breakout in POG last nite) and 3 mill bucks a year likely royalties from ALK etc ... prob all valued at NIL in the books ... tho that doesnt matter when the carve up is being negotiated in a hurry between 3 foreign entities.

"Course the ozzie secured creditors will get their petty cash paid out first and shoved aside. Fortuitous we have 9 mill bucks for that hey? ..... and supplied by guess who ! Wonder if at the time of handing out the 10 mill loan, HNC had in mind to complain to CMR re the JV ???

This state of affairs should now be a political issue of national importance for mine, just hope it will be in time to halt administration formalities until all issues can be thoroughly investigated.

And reckon there are enough pleb ozzie shareholders looking for fair play now to stir public awareness and opinion and maybe even get our national policies reviewed.

Our national generosity is now reaching ridiculous proportions and our so-called "future fund" is shaping up as a national farce and disgrace.

These are key issues of mega-importance for mine and CMR looks the prime test case to jolt our Government leaders and lawmakers out of complacency before we have nothing to look forward to except servitude to alien masters.

When faced with the possibility of BHP being bought out by aliens back in similar dark days, the Hon John Grey Gorton replied ..... "OVER MY DEAD BODY".

Nowadays seems to me we are happy to just give it away and then maybe dole out the proceeds to them happy to mind their own business surfing the beaches all day. Good combo in fact working in a death spiral against us ... blow our current account and watch our AUD fall in a heap so it becomes increasingly easier for aliens to buy us out on the increasingly cheap-er.

What happened to national pride and patriotism 2ic ?

How can u allow a Greek born .... "hypocrite" did u say? ... say all this? Why dont u say these things true blue? Too busy fighting a losing battle with LYC these days ? Cornell (now YA Global?) are now involved with them too ... at least u should have the CMR experience to guide you there.

Our whole mining industry is at risk of being doled out to aliens right now cos of our deficient regulatory and national poilicies. Where are u when u r needed JGG ???

IMBOOC and always without prejudice .... better add that bit too or else might finally get an opportunity to write my "Olympian Thoughts" in peace haha.

IMBOOC and without prejudice then haha

PS A day of national pride elsewhere yesterday for a change ..... the Green and Gold Army supported our heroes in holding Japan to a 0-0 draw in Yokohama world cup qualifier. We at the Celtic Club were one with our boys as they forced the Jap coach to consider the "honourable thing" next in his loss of face haha !!! The road to Sth Africa looks CLEAR brothers ! If I am able I will be there next year !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.