CUO copperco limited

Fair enough. All that I have read on Copperco is puzzling...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Fair enough. All that I have read on Copperco is puzzling indeed. Basically management has without warning tossed the towel in and handed our key assets to the mercy of the receivers. We shareholders need to make it clear that if deals have been done to the detriment of shareholders we will go after them with the full force of the law. Individually we cant do much but as a group we would have more serious clout and if needs be a small contribution each could raise a significant amount to fight our cause with high level representation.

The strange events have been reported by media,financial analysts and others. However, we the shareholders (owners of the company) are in the dark as to what is actually occurring, what has actually led to this situation. I have seen other situations where management simply call administration, they get there payouts and allow the company to be flogged off at firesale prices and shareholders are left with nothing. It is our own fault if we allow that to happen. If it is a situation where a management is that negligent that they call administration without conveying any problems to shareholders then they need to be held personally liable and we need to be regarded as the companies creditors and also go after the assets of any negligent management.

Many shareholders have already contacted poster monkeybusiness who has set the ball rolling in looking after shareholders interests. I encourage all shareholders to communicate with monkeybusiness as growing numbers will increase shareholder clout. ARE WE GOING TO ALLOW COPPERCO WITH ITS VALUABLE ASSETS TO BE TAKEN FROM US BECAUSE SOMEONE COULD NOT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.