OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

@NewToItAll, unlike 88E, Great Bear ALREADY drilled its first...

1. 88 Posts.
    @NewToItAll, unlike 88E, Great Bear ALREADY drilled its first well earlier this year. However, as a private company, Great Bear discloses limited detail on its activities. Therefore, it is understandable if the company also has been tight lipped on the drilling result. Otto earned 8% and 10.8% working interest in two areas of Alaskan North Slope currently held by Great Bear. Otto - as a public company - is required to make regular announcements. Having taken working interest in Great Bear's acreage, Otto will provide clearer understanding of drilling results conducted by Great Bear earlier this year for both Otto and 88E shareholders. Another note, if I am not mistaken, while 88E is testing the unconventional play, Great Bear is targeting the conventional play. Good luck with your investment in 88E. I am not invested in 88E yet, as I couldn't resist to pick up free money currently offered by Otto. Otto's market cap is less than the amount of cash they have in the Bank. Like the market assigned Big Zero (Negative Value to be more precise) to their working interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $24.59K 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13527405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12373738 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.