IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

9 40 am. 7million units in 1million lots has been added to the...

1. 19 Posts.
    9 40 am. 7million units in 1million lots has been added to the SELL side.. 49c 51c 52c ....71c etc.

Now, who would do that.
    What does that mean... I smell WAR.

Guys, I did the research only one party would want do a corporate deal with IGC.. that would NKP, NKP holding 75percent and IGC 15percent of the 2 tenements in South Africa.. and NKP holds much more around those tenements too.

Okay, lets have a look... after the Resource Upgrade announcement on Monday 9th May 2008, NKPs up from 78c to 90c. And IGCs down from 51c to 46.5c. Why.. they have the same project.

A week before NKP and IGCs resource update, 10mil NKPs units were crossed on market at 68c. Wooow thats something. Oh those were Opes Prime ANZ selling units by the way. Im sure that was bought back by the previous shareholder.

Now if someone wants to sell IGC why wouldnt they want to do it on market, why spreading their orders across such large range.. Okay if NKP ever becomes the buyer of IGC... all I understand is that from NKPs perspective, they want IGC to be cheap and themselves to be dearer.

But how much
    Anyone have a clue out there..

I suspect below 75c 80c. Otherwise why did the seller put the sell orders up there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.