IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

CS, very interesting concept re: mining magnetite. I remember...

1. 200 Posts.
    CS, very interesting concept re: mining magnetite. I remember someone on HC saying it would be funny (not ha ha) if IOH ended up being a magnetite miner.

So what could the proposition be. IOH could end up with 2-3 billion tons at Mt D, 1 billion tons at MR and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another lazy billion tons at Mardie (don't even try to tell me they have no idea of what's there).

Could MR/Mardie feed into Sino and we pay a processing fee. Or could we just sell them (they have approval to purchase an additional 4 billion tons) to Sino and use the cash on (say) Mt D.

Could the Mt D ore be sent somewhere for processing or with 2-3 billion tons, could it be economically viable to build a beneficiation plant there and if so, what possible $$'s are we talking.

I feel that the main focus on IV & BS over the last year may end up being a side show to the ultimate main game. And yes, they are VERY important strategic assets for IOH and YES, IOH do need to do all the sales/rail/port deals.

Interested in peoples thoughts.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.