MRC 10.0% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

re: $2.30 stock a possibility.only if ?? I wouldn’t pay too much...

1. 159 Posts.
    re: $2.30 stock a possibility.only if ?? I wouldn’t pay too much attention to any short-term price movements. IMHO, the recent retracement in the share price simply represents a transfer of wealth from the inpatient to the patient. Most of the sellers over recent days are most probably those who recently bought on the hype and don’t have the patience to stick it out for the long haul.

If you’re still confused as to which way the government is leaning consider the following:

Why would the government plan to build a new toll road (at significantly greater expense than upgrading existing roads) along a route favourable to servicing a potential mining operation? DA environmental affairs representative Errol Moorcroft and his colleague DA colleague Wilhelm le Roux are absolutely right: “building a new road in the area makes little financial sense” – unless of course you are committed to building the infrastructure required to support a mining operation. The planned route also makes little environmental sense. The proposed route (I’m sure by no coincidence) has been planned to traverse delicate environmental areas to the benefit of any potential mining operation when alternate routes are available which would pose less threat to such areas.

One also needs to consider why the SAEDF, which is associated to a government department, would invest money into the project if it weren’t confident it would be getting a return on that investment.

The Minerals and Energy department is being very cagey about its support for mining. If the department were actually in favour of mining, it makes little political sense to come out and announce that support too early. If it weren’t in favour, it would have nothing to hide.

The Greenies are right to suspect government actions which suggest a pro-mining stance. There are ulterior motives behind these actions which suggests they are not simply an innocent co-incidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.954K 140.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23122 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 8459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.