NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Times are challenging but SA is responding from every angle all...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Times are challenging but SA is responding from every angle all converging on the ANC meeting next week....

"By: Martin Creamer
    22nd June 2012

"The ultimate outcome of South African mining industry policy could be decided next week when the National Policy Conference of the ruling African National Congress (ANC) takes place from June 26 to 29." continues

and later states

"Several mining conferences have taken place ahead of the important ANC policy con- ference, including the Mining Lekgotla, the Mining For Change series of seminars and the conference on the future of mining at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (Gibs) and comments on policy have been aired by mining leaders including Anglo American CEO Cynthia Carroll and more recently by the generally reserved Bafokeng community leader Leruo Molotlegi, who is chairperson of Royal Bafokeng Nation Holdings, which has considerable interests in mining (see also page 19 of this edition of Mining Weekly).

At a time when the ANC’s own State Intervention in the Minerals Sector (Sims) document is calling for greater taxes from the mining industry, some mines are being closed and some mining projects are being halted in the face of a persistent global economic downturn, high costs and uncertainty in that very area in which the ANC will be immersed next week – policy.

But, while they deliberate belatedly, the mining bulls are being chased away and the mining bears are taking over, unfortunately." continues
    http://www.miningweekly.com/article/to-whose-mining-tune-will-anc-national-policy-conference-dance-next-week-2012-06-15

I think new mines will replace marginal mines.
    I think SA will increase their wealth and prosperity.

THe jirations of the shareprice wont change the path to mine and might even make it more possible.
    so NKP is actually behaving well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.