CTM 5.80% 36.5¢ centaurus metals limited

2.5 billion NPV8 and 100% IRR, page-128

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I'm beginning to think China's demand must be very high if Indonesia is purportedly supplying so much Nickel to them right now. This is opposite to what our mainstream media is saying - they say demand is low and supply is high. But what if there was more nuance to it? It's all well and good for Indonesia to flood the 'market' with Nickel, but whose market are they supplying? I suspect it's not the West.

I suspect our actual effective supply is low. We have to realise, that due to the divisive foreign policies the US has enacted against non-western countries for decades, the BRICS countries have formed to trade with each other, and possibly exclude the US/Five eyes countries in the future. The de-dollarisation amongst them continues, and though Indonesia is not (yet) one of them, they are also now trading in their own local currency, not the US dollar. So who is this huge amount of (non-ESG/DEI) Indonesian Nickel actually going to? It's going to China. It's going to the BRICS market.

My conclusion, is that the pressure for CTM to be bought out is going to increase exponentially as the West starts to panic about their OWN supply access, yes access. The trading war between the Five Eyes Nations and BRICS is about to get real. I mean, have you noticed most of our materials and manufacture come from BRICS countries? Yes it's going to be interesting times, and just remember, we did it to ourselves.

All in my opinion of course. I read tea-leaves. What would I know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.020(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $19.16K 54.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 707 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 49417 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.