EXP 3.33% 14.5¢ experience co limited

2.5 million offmkt, page-7

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    Small volumes, yep, and unlikely to produce substantial holding notifications, but it does look one or more buyers are happy to accumulate at 30c. It could well be that since nothing terribly exciting has happened since the IPO, some people are selling out. The buyer/s are happy to accumulate around 30c but are smart enough to sometimes let it drop a little lower so that they can buy without pushing the price up. Once the sellers are out the buyers will either have to start paying more, or we'll have low liquidity until something happens. My guess is that there is currently only one main buyer, partly because of the low volumes, and partly because if there was more than one the competition would probably be pushing the price above 30c rather than us sometimes seeing it drop below. However, that one buyer is keen enough to keep buying without letting the price drop significantly below 30c. All in all it's looking good for patient holders.

Naturally, my interpretation could be wrong and is just my own personal set of thoughts. If anyone thinks I'm nuts feel free to give me a better interpretation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $109.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $2.901K 20.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77697 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 14990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.