EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

2.5, page-5

1. 10 Posts.
    I know a thing or two about the cyber market. First, it changed since Cocoon first had a decent but not so original idea. It could have worked back then, but it did not. Since then, they changed their name and changed direction repeatedly. Still, if they had a killer idea, the past management would not have mattered as much.

In my view, after over 10 years (who is counting), the marketplace has spoken. Unless the product is fundamentally changed, or a different approach is used to generate appeal, new management can not generate sales and actually build value anywhere near the investments already destroyed by mismanagement and a changed tech industry with new and different problems. If people aren't already using secure messaging, a little company has very little chance of convincing them to do so.

I would not buy this until I saw what cvt decides to do. Remember this: The idea is old, technology has changed, Microsoft offers the same functionality (and their customers aren't attracted to that either). I am afraid the opportunity here has become history. I am happy to be wrong, but I have seen this cyber movie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $19.87K 2.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369368 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.