CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

2.50 broken , page-13

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U shld all know my thinking and targets now that we are finally in travel mode in the new third primary. The trend is yr friend and its now pointing UP with a lot of lost ground to make up to create the new platforms much higher. If u see 220 again u can light a josh-stick (haha) of thanks to Zeus for his generosity. Yeah proactive pivots is what this game is all about but the Jungle King aint the animal it was few weeks ago ..... He has openly laid out plans to serious wealth creation for the loyal in recent reports and about to cut the ribbon as well ....... and we aint talking long term metal prices anymore given its a short term start for REVENUES. Shove in spot prices in yr short and curly pipe and smoke them. Longer term with sulphides maturity and major uranium evolution I will be seeking the Holy Grail, Golden Fleece and well beyond for my core cos I believe in Elliott and a China evolution resources supercycle. Meanwhile happy to continue bbqing the cat brigade at every opportuinty inc current haha.

All in my personal opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.