AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Guessing the share price is one thing. How important is it to...

1. 302 Posts.
    Guessing the share price is one thing. How important is it to estimate the next capital raising amount and thus price per share of the placement with the cash they have in the bank and the tradable oppies being converted by the end of the year I see MAK has $76 million aprox as of now to get production rolling.So we will need some more capital.I figure this to be an important consideration and the real push by the company at the moment to get MAK re rated to say $2.50 asap so a capital raising can be offered at a discount to wherever the shares are trading. I would love to know how much cash MAK thinks its gonna need for the feasability study and production costs for Wonarah.At he moment MAK is making hay whilst the sun shines and it is shining very brightly indeed. AD will be spruiking MAK'S value and potential in the US. I figure he wont be selling the shares that are already available ther just aint enough of em on offer and that isnt going to raise any money for the above so we are going to need some more shares on issue.Question is how many,what price and when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.