MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

2.8 mill. buyer ... i wish., page-28

1. 90 Posts.
    Columbia

Who is to say that Nick has authorised MSG to buy shares in the company to allocate in the future to executives such as Mike Botting and his new team players.

We seem to have enough money in kitty, gold in the vault pending sale, and (if the company was) now producing plenty of gold, it would seem to be a good move to shore up the value of the company.

I dunno about the legalities of that, but if I was managing I WOULD CERTAINLY BE LOOKING INTO IT.

l take your point B.O.B. but if some broker has been assigned to accumulate MCO shares over the past few weeks prior to a dramatic pre-AGM realease - which appears to be the case - what difference would it be, for MB to be the instigator instead of Chillee?

Either could reflect on the company. I am more inclined to think of an MCO buy up - if legal.

And finally, "DOWNSIDE" .....Still haven't received an answer to an earlier post, enquiring as to identities of shares bought using your expensive IRESS software program?

With Gold now gradually climbing back up again and Wall Street closing healthily last night, Surely we must be due for SOME NEWS NEXT WEEK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.