TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

2.8 resistance broken?, page-20

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I have been up in Hong Kong for a couple of weeks and not following the thread too closely.. but boy! a few new 'one line' posters. We are not in a buy this morning and sell this arvo climate any more and we need a more realistic expectation for this project. It didn't happen overnight nor will results be achieved overnight..but just a reminder of the tight gas potential I quote from a post of mine before I went up to H.K.

"In his submission to the Senate Committee investigating the crippling gas explosion last year the former Minister for Energy, Hon Fran Logan MLA said
    “The volumes of tight gas in the two regions north and south of Perth are significant; notionally, around 12 trillion cubic feet. If the geological problems facing the explorers are overcome, the security and competition of the gas market in WA will be resolved to a significant degree, and I put it to you that the explorers for the tight gas should be encouraged and assisted both by the state and federal government: through royalty concessions, I believe, in the state area and through funding for the geological sites of geological science support for that exploration through the federal government.”
    And wouldn't he know?
    From.. deeplode.com .. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.