NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

$2.80 in 2 years

1. 9,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    So says D&D in the latest daily Reckoning update.

Didn't name the stock, but pretty obvious who it is.

Refer excerpt:

Where's it headed? Here's what I reckon...

If the cards fall right for this company, I see a share
    price rise of at least 400% within the next 24 months

With a production target of 650,000 ounces a year based on the current platinum price I can see this firm adding $2.16 of value to each of its shares. That's based on a discounted cash flow analysis of the potential resource, the annual production rate, and joint venture deal permitting its 50% share of the project.

That's pretty good for a company currently trading for around 62 cents. And that's notwithstanding the other project in the pipeline that could double this valuation (revealed in my full research). Based on a pretty conservative valuation I think this stock could hand you a 400% gain within two years.

Of course, this is not a given and there's still plenty of work to be done. Production isn't due to start for another three years. But with the supply of platinum so tight, and with a joint venture on the cards with a global mining giant, the upside for this stock is enormous.

Where's it headed? Here's what I reckon...

If the cards fall right for this company, I see a share
    price rise of at least 400% within the next 24 months

With a production target of 650,000 ounces a year based on the current platinum price I can see this firm adding $2.16 of value to each of its shares. That's based on a discounted cash flow analysis of the potential resource, the annual production rate, and joint venture deal permitting its 50% share of the project.

That's pretty good for a company currently trading for around 62 cents. And that's notwithstanding the other project in the pipeline that could double this valuation (revealed in my full research). Based on a pretty conservative valuation I think this stock could hand you a 400% gain within two years.

Of course, this is not a given and there's still plenty of work to be done. Production isn't due to start for another three years. But with the supply of platinum so tight, and with a joint venture on the cards with a global mining giant, the upside for this stock is enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.