CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Looking at yesterday's announcement you get the impression that...

1. 824 Posts.
    Looking at yesterday's announcement you get the impression that they have no idea about when they will start production or about the cost overrun. It is still subject to review, so I figure that the announcement is perhaps on the optimistic side!

But, I guess an announcement that said they have no idea would have spooked everyone even more.

I know the price has come off about 20 cents since the announcement, but it hasnt collapsed. So, is it fair to assume that the market had already priced in the majority of the delay? Which shows it was the worst kept secret in town - we just didnt know!

What really concerns me though is what, if any, progress they have made on the global roadshow. I was mislead into investing in the stock on the basis of the roadshow presentation. One can only hope that they didnt attract any major investors, otherwise we might have a management tied up in litigation and and ASIC investigation with little time to focus on the problems at the mine.

I then ask myself. If they havent taken to the road with the roadshow, why did they release it to the market? Who was it targeted at?

I wonder whether Slater and Gordon has asked for a copy of the share register yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.