LU7 5.88% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

@PL24682468zWhen we generate our revenue by selling our soul to...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    @PL24682468z

When we generate our revenue by selling our soul to a company that is banned in almost every country and can’t even release our product on launch in the country we’re listed - then come talk to us.

let’s not even worry about the fact that they’re handing 70% of the revenue over generated from the relationship if it ends up working.

EM1 has actually tanked, because the market supports the views that were expressed by holders of ESH in concern. I don’t agree with it, going to another thread and canning their stock, but they were actually founded.

You can keep posting on our thread though. The constant communication brings our company up on the most popular threads. More eye balls see it, and more people get to decide what accusations are baseless and which ones are genuine warnings. Let them pick an eSports/Gaming stock to punt on, eh?

I honestly don’t really want to get into a back and forth about the companies because, quite frankly, one is a business and one is a MLM product. Nothing wrong with investing in a MLM, but know what it is. And who’s actually running it. But you keep wanting to bring your knife to a gun fight.

Do a thought experiment. Take Crowd1 out of your business. Do you still have a business? No. You don’t. You have an assortment of free HTML based games more expensive than my PlayStation subscription and 26% usage rate over the course of a month despite 74% annual packages.

End of the day the EM1 business model is built on a house of cards. Good luck to you, if you think that you can pour concrete underneath it and the $3.4 mil or whatever it is, will be of some value in the future and worth the reputation damage the partnership has caused. I hope for your sake I’m wrong.

Anyway, I digressed. Tell me again how December 2020 revenue doubling the Jan-Nov revenue is terrible, whilst we beta test a (real, actual, new technology/innovative) app that will position us to capture the global mobile gaming/tournament market is a terrible thing?

Tell me again, how 1 of our 3 internationally successful Directors with a history in tech/gaming and generating revenue for start-up companies getting paid in shares (I.E basically working for free if the company goes to $0) is a bad thing?

Tell me again how SOI is a massive issue when it can be resolved by a simple consolidation?

It’s fine, I’ll wait for your same, tired old response of “Your pre-revenue start-up is making no revenue!” To roll out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.