SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi BazzSFR is a great example, the problem that SFR has there...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Bazz

SFR is a great example, the problem that SFR has there resource while high grade isnt so large, around 11m tonnes from memory and im not sure if thats been upgraded lately, the grade is very very good but they have failed to find any major tonnage outside the main zone.

The market is looking at SIR and factoring in a big tonnage senario and im betting that the SIR tonnage will dwarf the SFR tonnage model considering the multiple conductors that we know so far that need drilling and likely many more will be located with further EM survey.

I agree that at $2.90($700m for SIR/$300m for MC share) that results need to keep on delivering, the market cap is well and truly up there. The move from sub $2 this week to a high of $2.90 on big volume has me just wondering why so much money has rushed in so fast??? Why the hell did SIR touch that billion dollar value intra day trading on friday???

Massive money flow always catches my attention as it has from the start, and the last 3 days of trading saw around $75m worth of shares being bought. Im hanging around even at this high valuation because i want to see just why so much money rushed in....

Around 42m shares were snapped up this week which is close to 25% of the register with a VWAP probably around $2.35 considering we traded well below $2 for monday. This is around $100m was thrown at SIR in 5 days. This is simply a staggering amount of bread.

Someone with massive pockets took a big position in SIR this week,possibly multiple people did it... High possibility that next week we get a new substantial holder notice which will show the hand responsible, i'll be very surprised if we dont get it. If we get it and depending on who it is this could be a serious catalyst for a new leg up as hard as this is to believe that SIR maybe going higher next week.

Next week ALL eyes from tarders/investors/media and major mining companies will be watching this thing called Nova.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.