SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Eagle Research Advisory - Keith Goode has been bullish on SLR...

1. 133 Posts.
    Eagle Research Advisory - Keith Goode has been bullish on SLR from basically the IPO stage. The reports have been insightful, incredibly detailed and certainly on the money. The price targets that have been issued were surpassed fairly quickly.

Further to give credit to ERA it covered GRY in a report written in Jan 10.' SP was 50c with a target of >70c. Gryphon trading today at 85c today. Then you have July 09' very detailed report and buy recommendation on Avoca at $1.60 with a target price of $2.05 now $2.49.

There were some interesting reports on PAN and IGO late 2008 (I think). Goode was one of the first to pick up on BHP's Ravensthorpe operations being in trouble and explained why. (please don't quote me on this as I have lost the report - but I believe this was the case.)

It's obvious that Goode can talk about geology for days on end and not much of this makes much sense to me. I don't come from a mining background. However when you see a guy who is passionate on the fine details of mining operations combined with his decent recent track record, to see him getting excited about the future prospects for SLR and stick his name all over it, it gives this latest report considerable traction.

Now conservatively it came with the caveat that consolidation is required after the last big run from the Costello results. Valuations are hot, profit takers will be in and short term predicting SP will be hard. Fair enough.

But as an a report itself what more can you ask for?

I bought a few today. Owned 105,500 from 24c. Sold the lot <60c. Biggest regret. Holding out to watch this company really advance in the next 5 years. Still seems cheap compared to peers given their position.

Good luck to all. DYOR.

Peggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.