FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

2.9c im hurting, page-9

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Really hard to value stocks at the moment; some good stocks must have had forced sells due to margin calls.. other poor ones didn't drop much at all cos no one would have had the guts to put their house on them in recent months.

The US can't keep dropping interest rates; it is like giving a lazy man a pay rise. They have self inflicted credit woes.. unfortunately it has worldwide repercussions.

All ords currently at a level below a couple years ago. Since then we have more exports/ mines and many buinesses opened.. so in reality we are not back to square one.. the all ords reflects market sentiment rather than how productive an economy currently is. BHP isn't selling any less ore today than it did last year.. but yet the SP goes down...

Hopefully the pendulum will stabilize soon because Id like to believe it has overshot the mark on the downward swing. I haven't seen anything like it before!

The commodity demand from China seems to show signs it will continue albeit from internal consumption.

And back to Firestone; coal demand in SA is huge so it wont necessarily need to get shipped out the country.

Of course I can hear the cynics say; " First there needs to be a coal deal or else coal demand is irrelevant." I don't blame you, our patience has been well stretched. But a ripper deal finalized will help me quickly forget that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.