RAC 3.79% $1.53 race oncology ltd

$2 and $1 targets... Yucky wouldn't touch it with yours, page-257

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Sure the world has been through a lot worse when it comes to famine caused by wars. But when in history have all the central banks in advanced nations been printing trillions upon trillions of dollars? Citizens been so leveraged with debt by the banks, and wages not growing? We're in a state of stagnation, and I'm not sure what the banks or Government can really do to fix it. Personally, it makes me sick to think of the repercussions of what might happen towards the end of this year and early next year.

IMO @djbenton75 might have dramatised it slightly, but the house of cards is definitely falling, and we're all in for a world of hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if the indices fall to GFC levels... But good companies will flourish (maybe), RAC being a speccy, well it's too hard to tell. But even with good results, it seems to get sold down in this bear market. I have some silver and gold tucked away if the opportunity arises to liquidate and buy in to even more heavily discounted companies. Hopefully, RAC being in the general 'health' sector, we can weather the storm a bit better (health and gold is usually what does well, right???)

After every recession, the wealth of the people never really fully recovers. Wages never grow as fast or by as much. It's usually those with spare capital who can take advantage of cheaper assets and consolidate wealth even further. It is the game of few who use the masses. Advanced nations are slowly being eroded, and it will soon be developing nations times to shine as long as they have a supporting political system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.