RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

I for one really enjoyed todays blood bath. It felt good because...

1. 3,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I for one really enjoyed todays blood bath. It felt good because I've never before seen a 2% rise whilst taking a bath in blood.

I'm curious as to whether you still predict that RAC will hit 85c in the next couple of weeks? I'm personally very doubtful, but I totally understand your perspective on global markets etc. They will absolutely sh!t themselves soon enough. Hopefully RAC can ride the upcoming storm with all the promising events in sight.

You're very welcome to post here, it's a free for all website, but I do notice that you post the same negative statements, charts and predictions on at least 4 other company threads, without even bothering to analyse each stock individually. All you do is post the same information, but change the ticker to try to make it appear relevant to a particular stock.

I'm not sure what you're intentions are, and frankly I do not care, but if you've got any intelligence, you may notice that so far you're predictions haven't materialised, and the clever folk here aren't buying a word it.

Best of luck.

Last edited by djbenton75: 08/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.