TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

2 broker reports posted, page-6

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Gumbles, you're on the money RE TPI's takeover intentions and their impact on TOX. I've said before, i believe it's really only a matter of time; TPI are one of the most acquisitive companies on the ASX, and TOX are now a great little company that, for a company like TPI, would provide earnings accretive growth immediately after acquisition in the best growth area in Australia (WA). I just hope that when (not if) TPI buy out TOX, 2 things happen:

a) It doesn't happen for at least a year, because TOX's 12-18 month prospects are very bright, and
    b) TPI do not try to offer their scrip in a takeover bid. I can't think of anything worse than exchanging TOX scrip for TPI scrip.

Hopefully, for at least the short-to-medium term, TPI have other targets in their sights which will stop them taking over TOX. Two targets mentioned in today's AFR for TPI were Envirowaste (a NZ company) and WSN Environment Services (a government-owned waste management business in NSW that's expected to be sold off soon).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.